What is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is coverage for the vehicles you drive and what can happen as a result. Driving can be unpredictable, and our insurers’ comprehensive auto insurance packages provide protection from any unforeseen circumstances.
Why is it important?
No matter if you use a car or a motorcycle as your main mode of transportation, you’ll want to make sure you’re financially protected, should an accident happen along the way.
MOST POLICIES OFFER:
- Comprehensive coverage
- Collision coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists
- Rental car reimbursement
- Roadside assistance
- Medical payments as a result of an accident
- Coverage of damages that occur as a result of an auto collision with another vehicle
- Coverage of damages that occur as a result of an auto collision with something other than another vehicle
- Protection from vehicle theft
- Protection from vandalism
- Protection from weather related damages
- Accidents with uninsured/underinsured individuals
We Also Cover Commercial Auto & Trucking
McGowan-Stitt Insurance specializes in commercial auto and trucking policies for your business on the road! Obtain the right coverage for your dump trucks, long haul trucks, and more.
See Our Commercial Auto & Trucking Policies