EXPLORE THE BEST COVERAGE OPTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
When you purchase business insurance through our providers, you can opt for coverage in the following areas:
- Agribusiness Insurance
- Business Interruption
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial Building & Property
- Commercial Shed
- Commercial Term-Life
- Commercial Umbrella
- Directors and Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- Errors and Omissions
- Excess Liability Coverage
What is business insurance?
There are many factors to consider when taking the steps to insure your business. What if a product is lost or damaged? What if your product causes harm to a consumer? What if someone gets hurt on the job? Do you have a company car?
Owning a business comes with a lot of risk, which is why business insurance exists. You can opt for a variety of general and specific policies to give you as much coverage as you need in areas like liability, employment, and damage costs, depending on what your company does.
Why is business insurance important?
As a business owner, you take risks, make investments, and employ others to work for you and help your company grow. These steps are exciting, but they can set you up for major loss when accidents happen. It is important to protect yourself, your finances, and your employees in the event that something goes wrong.
Errors and Omissions
– covers your business for injuries caused by neglect. Especially suited for licensed professionals like accountants, attorneys, insurance agents, architects, engineers, and technology companies.
Employment Practices Liability
– covers employment related liabilities other than on-the-job injuries such as legal fees and damages for suits like wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, and other violations against employee rights.
Directors and Officers
– covers directors and officers of a company for any negligent acts or omissions that result in lawsuits against the company.